For those who only became a novice or a connoisseur in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, as well as why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are no longer needed, all this can be found in a detailed article – to root Nexus 5!
First Of All
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is focusing on how to obtain Root rights and is divided into two parts:
- The first part – is required components and conditions
- The second part – a guide how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges.
If in the process of rooting Nexus 5 it constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which rarely happens, but still), you should reset the data or wipe.
Now Proceed To The Preparation Root Rights!
- For Mode №1 (for all versions of Android)
- Computer or laptop (second preferred);
- Charged smartphone Nexus 5, at least 50%;
- Do not corrupt the original Micro-USB cable;
- Download and install right away proprietary utility site Android +1 – ADB RUN;
- Install the USB driver on the PC;
- Download TWRP Recovery for Root rights;
- Enable USB debugging on your phone;
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file and move to your smartphone.