If the Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge you have is to undergo the rooting process, then know that this is also your warranty voiding window as well. Remember, the root gives you unlimited access for further customization. To carry out this operation, follow the guide.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 root requires the use of PingPong Root application is currently available in Beta 1. The Samsung Galaxy S6 must also have one of the following versions of ROM:
If your smartphone meets this criterion, then we may proceed over to the next steps. Otherwise, we strongly recommend you to try a root.
- First, perform a backup of your personal data and then download “supersu.7z”.
- After decompression, transfer the file to the smartphone storage space;
- Install the application “pingpongroot.apk” by allowing the installation of packages from unknown sources.
- Launch the application after installation, and then click “Get Root! “
- If authorization requests appear, accept them and wait for the application to do its job;
- Once finished, your mobile is now rooted!
For success with this operation, you need:
- Install all Samsung drivers on your PC.
- Download Odin 3.10.7.
- For Galaxy S6 SM-G920F European, download CF-Auto-Root-zeroflte-zerofltexx-smg920f.
- For the Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F, download CF-Auto-Root-zerolte-zeroltexx-smg925f.