After reading the information on this page or watching video tutorial you will learn how to get root-user rights for the LG G4, how to make a hard reset (reboot rigid). Before proceeding, all you need to ask yourself is whether this is all the more worth doing. Then again, you have to know that this procedure will potentially brick your device and hence you may proceed at your own risk.
This procedure has been tested on the below:
- LG G4 available official and custom firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, which the Russian version can be downloaded here.
Note: it is also possible to roll back to a clean firmware after you root G4, and regain the initial system settings as well.
- The main complaints are connected with the metallic casing. Due to the very fast processor, the smartphone is constantly heated, because it suffers from the same autonomy, quickly sits battery, long time charging.
- Poor Wi-Fi network and 4G. Many people do not like simkarty format – Micro.
- Best flagship of LGs are of very high prices of which is compensated by a spectacular screen Quad HD and productive iron: six cores in the processor and powerful Adreno 418 graphics.